- In the event that Multisport Ltd cancel an event a transfer option or refund will be offered.
- Multisport Ltd reserves the right to alter the distances of any section of the event if deemed necessary. Participants will be informed as soon as possible.
- Participants will be liable to pay a replacement fee if the timing device, issued to them at the start of the event, is not returned at the end of the day.
- Participants confirm that they can swim a minimum of 20 metres.
- For the Burn & Mini Burn events juniors under 16yrs old must be accompanied by an adult who agree to take full responsibility for the safety of the junior during the event.
- Participants must be ages 15yrs old or over if taking part in the Burn 10K
- Participants must be physically fit to take part in the activities involved and free from any illness or conditions that may render the activity hazardous. Multisport Ltd accepts no responsibility when clients fail to adhere to these rules.
- Some activities are potentially dangerous if not skillfully managed. Safety must therefore be paramount and all participants must accept that the decision of Multisport Ltd is final and at all times be accepted by the participants.
- No Liability is accepted for:
Loss of or damage to property belonging to or travelling with the members of any group.
Losses or additional expenses due to delays, sickness, weather, or any other cause.
Personal injury or death of any participants however caused unless by proven negligence of Multisport Ltd.
- Any and all photographs, videos, or other recorded media may be used by Multisport Ltd for the purposes of marketing or advertising without any payment or compensation being offered and without any request being made to the featured parties.
- Any newspaper or other media reports must be approved by Multisport Ltd before publication. Any published reports relating to activities organized by Multisport Ltd must include the company name and contact details.
- All information given in any literature produced by or on behalf of Multisport Ltd is given in good faith and is intended as a guide to services available and may be altered without notice. All information is correct at time of going to press.
- Multisport Ltd does not give refunds, however name changes are permitted, provided details are sent within 1 week of the event.
- Multisport Ltd is covered by all necessary insurances.