- In the event that Multisport Ltd cancel a race or series, the participants must apply by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for a refund. The amount refunded will be subject to an admin fee. Options to transfer to another race will be offered if possible.
- Multisport Ltd reserves the right to alter the distances of any section of the race if deemed necessary. Participants will be informed as soon as possible.
- Participants will be liable to pay a replacement fee if the timing device, issued to them at the start of the race, is not returned at the end of the day.
- Participants confirm that they can swim a minimum of 20 metres.
- All participants under the age of 18 must have parental consent to take part in a Burn Series race and any juniors under 15 years old must be accompanied by an adult for the duration of the race. This adult agrees to take full responsibility for their own safety and the safety of the under 18’s in their care during the race. The adult confirms that they are all capabale of completing the race.
- Participants must be physically fit to take part in the activities involved
- Some activities are potentially dangerous if not skillfully managed. Safety must therefore be paramount and all participants must accept that the decision of Multisport Ltd is final and at all times be accepted by the participants.
- Participants agree that they have read the competitor information provided to them and any updates provided on the website in the weeks and days leading up to an event.
- Any and all photographs, videos, or other recorded media may be used by Multisport Ltd for the purposes of marketing or advertising without any payment or compensation being offered and without any request being made to the featured parties. Please contact us by e-mail on email@example.com if you’d prefer for your photpgraphs not to be used for this purpose.
- Any newspaper or other media reports must be approved by Multisport Ltd before publication. Any published reports relating to activities organized by Multisport Ltd must include the Burn Series or Mini Burn Logo and contact details.
- Participants understand that their personal data will only be shared with Race Directors who are organising the race the participant has entered, for the purpose of communication about that specific race
- Participants agree that Multisport Ltd can contact them about future events and promotions but may unsubscribe at anytime from this.
- All information given in any literature produced by or on behalf of Multisport Ltd is given in good faith and is intended as a guide to services available and may be altered without notice. All information is correct at time of going to press.
- Multisport Ltd is covered by all necessary insurances. You should arrange adequate personal insurance for yourself and your team. Please note that many insurance policies exclude cover for certain sporting activities, so you should carefully check the terms of any proposed insurance policy to ensure that it meets your requirements.
- Multisport Ltd does not give refunds or transfers unless as outline in item 1. , however name changes are permitted, provided details are sent within 1 week of the race.
- No Liability is accepted for:
– Loss of or damage to property belonging to or travelling with the members of any group.
– Losses or additional expenses due to delays, sickness, weather, or any other cause. – Personal injury or death of any participants however caused unless by proven negligence of Multisport Ltd.
- Multisport Ltd accepts no responsibility for happening of Force Majeures.